On Saturday Categories:

Zumba! You hear it all the time now. At least once a day on Facebook someone's talking about it. But what is Zumba?

Zumba is a Latin/South American influenced dance workout that will have you sweating and working muscles all while having a blast and learning some sexy and fun dance moves! It is by far the most fun I've had working out in a long time and believe me, I have tried EVERYTHING! I love coming home after sitting at a desk all day and getting in a good and fun workout in 20 minutes! You won't even feel like you're working out! You will probably even be sad when your days workout is over!

If you're thinking "But I can't dance. I don't want to go to a class and look like I don't know what I'm doing", no worries! There are videos that you can use at home. In the video, they break every dance move down for you into easy 3-step sections and you work your way up to the good stuff. Even the toning portion of the workout, the least fun portion of ANY workout in my opinion, still has you feeling like you're dancing! You'll be dancing like a pro in no time! I am clumsy as it gets. If I can do it then so can you.

So what is Zumba? It is a fun dance party and workout for everyone. Everyone will have fun doing Zumba! Check out a class or a video today! You won't regret it! I am totally hooked and you will be too after your first workout!


Who Would Have Thought That Eating MORE Would Flatten Your Belly?! Click here to find out more.

Beth Arnold

Zumba

http://livinthebeachlifekinda.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment